CMSB 2012 - 10th International Conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology
|Registration type||Early registration||Late registration (after 6th September 2012)|
Registration fee includes:
- Evening Reception on Wednesday 3 October 2012
- Conference Dinner on Thursday 4 October 2012
- Attendance at all the conference talks and poster sessions
- A copy of the conference proceedings
- Lunches on Thursday and Friday 4 and 5 October 2012
- Teas and coffees each day of the conference
Please note ‘early’ registration closes at midnight GMT, on 6 September 2012.
To register for CMSB2012, please complete the Registration form (click here to download) and send it with your payment to:-
Fax: + 44 (0)1895 251686
Brunel University, (SISCM) School of Information Systems Computing and Mathematics
St. John's Building, Kingston Lane, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
The latest date for payments made by cheque is Friday 21 September 2012.
BACs or Credit/Debit card:
The latest date for payments made by BACS or Credit/Debit Card is Friday 28 September 2012.
Any request for registration cancellation must be made in writing to: CMSB2012.Registation@brunel.ac.uk or to the address shown above.
All refunds will be made in GBP (pounds sterling) and processed following the CMSB2012 Conference.
Refunds will be made in accordance with the following schedule:-
- Cancellations received on or before 6 September 2012, will receive a full refund minus a £50.00 processing fee.
- No refund of fees will be made after 6 September 2012.
A change of name of delegate is permitted, if a request is made in writing, but cancellation charges may be applied if the delegate rate is affected.
The organisers do not accept any responsibility for individual medical, travel or personal insurance.
Delegates are strongly advised to have their own travel insurance policies.