Series Aim: To promote discussion across disciplines within the social sciences in order to gain a more complete understanding of experiences of later life within ethnic minority groups in contemporary society.
Programme: Speaker Abstracts
Seminar 1: Black and ethnic minority perspectives on mid and later life: November 7th 2012, Brunel University. Full Agenda.
- Seminar 2: Developing research capacity in black and ethnic minority ageing studies: November 8th 2012, Brunel University. Full Agenda
- Seminar 3: Experiencing mid and later life amongst minority communities: networks, space and place: Swansea University (10/07/13 tbc).
- Seminar 4: Understanding race, ethnicity and ageing through policy and practice: London (09/13 tbc).
- Seminar 5: Engaging black and minority mid and later life people in research: Brunel University (01/14 tbc).
- Seminar 6: Mainstreaming Race and ethnicity and the life course: Worcester University (09/14 tbc).
Series Organising team:
Brunel University: Christina Victor, Akile Ahmet, Deborah Cairns and Wendy Martin
Swansea University: Vanessa Burholt
Worcester University: Karan Jutlla
Series Administrator and contact details: Robert Ewers firstname.lastname@example.org
To download the seminar registration form click here.
How to find Brunel University: