Call for posters
CMSB 2012 solicits original poster abstracts on the analysis of biological systems, networks, and data.
Posters will be of two kinds:
- Flash Posters with short oral presentation at the conference and 4 page abstract to be published in the conference proceedings by Springer LNCS/LNBI
- Regular Posters.
All posters will be displayed during the poster session in the conference.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- original paradigms for modelling biological processes
- original models together with their application domains
- frameworks and techniques for verifying, validating, analyzing, and simulating biological systems
- high-performance computational systems biology and parallel implementations
- inference from high-throughput experimental data
- model integration from biological databases
- multi-scale modelling and analysis methods
- synthetic biology (this is a new topic for CMSB).
Case studies in systems and synthetic biology are especially encouraged.
Posters should be submitted to one of the following categories:
- Case studies
- High performance methods.
Contributions should be submitted electronically as PDF via Easychair at:
Flash poster abstracts should be 3-4 pages in length using the Springer LNCS style.
Regular poster abstracts should be 1 page, free style.
FLASH POSTER SUBMISSION NOW CLOSED
13 July: Deadline for submission of Posters with Flash Presentation (4 pages, LNCS style), by midnight GMT
19 July: Notification of acceptance of Posters with Flash Presentation
25 July: Camera ready submission of 4 page abstract
13 August: Deadline for poster abstract submission (1 page maximum, free style), by midnight GMT
1 September: Notification of poster acceptance